Friday, December 16, 2016

BEAUTIFUL SNOWY DAY

     We are having a beautiful snowy day. I decided to walk outside and take some pictures before the dogs and birds covered the snow with tracks. It's been a year or two since we have had a storm like this. Everything looks so pretty dressed in white.
The wind is supposed to blow this afternoon, which will probably
cause problems, but I'm enjoying it now.
 Boyd and Jon will have to go out and work with the cows, and I should feel guilty about being in the house, keeping warm and dry. They may end up needing me though to help with gates on this stormy day, and that's ok because I have warm clothes and boots to wear.
     When a storm comes in like this it causes me to be grateful that I canned last summer and that we have a freezer full of meat! W also purchased a generator a year ago so don't have to worry about getting water for the cattle if the electricity goes out. Life is good! It might be cold and things might be inconvenient, but it is still good!


No comments:

Post a Comment